Friday, September 21, 2012

Can Education Provide Everything?

I attended a private High School which to this day I appreciate and value and I also attended 4 years of college.  You could say, then, that I'm a product of our education system.  So many people are disillusioned by the fact that it is the ONLY answer, however.  They think it will lead to higher wages automatically which in some cases it can...short term and with limitations.  College can actually create limitations in our minds if we're not careful - by teaching us what is possible (supposedly) and what isn't.  Many educated people never move past that indoctrination.



Think and Grow Rich is not a book found in schools and believing that nothing is impossible is not a subject that is taught in school.  What is reality though?  Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve!

I learned my success skills in Network Marketing and in the real world - not at my college or high school despite how great they were.  Skills like attitude, belief, understanding the law of attraction, people skills, goal-setting, leadership skills, tenacity, persistence, handling disappointment, how to motivate & inspire others.  I could go on and on relative to what the Network Marketing Profession teaches.  We are a leadership, teaching & coaching business!  Get in the profession, stay in the profession and show others how to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment