Sunday, September 9, 2012

3 Reasons Why Most Aren't Wealthy!


  1. Afraid to pay the price.  A lot of this comes from the inability to delay gratification.  Our profession is a fantastic example.  There literally is not a person that cannot have success if they just apply themselves consistently and stick with it for long enough to make a difference.  My opinion is 3 years.
  2. Are you talking to me? The average person grows up not meeting and hanging out with and getting advice from wealthy people or seeking out mentors and role models.  So...it ends up kind of like a "Are you talking to me?  I didn't know I could!"
  3. Decide. Now that's simple :).  We can hear stories, read books and listen to tapes all week long (I highly recommend that) but nothing is going to happen until we absolutely resolve to be wealthy!

If you are not presently in a vehicle that will get you there, take care of the above three...then find the right company in our profession and get to work.  Donald Trump, Robert Kyosaki and Richard Branson all agree!


No comments:

Post a Comment