Saturday, September 29, 2012

Are you with Lifters or Leaners?


If you’ve listened to any of my trainings you know I’m a big believer of being careful who you hang with, who you do business with and who you allow to influence you.

I pose these questions often:

CONSTANTLY ASK YOURSELF…

Who do I  hang out with?
What do they have me doing?
What do they  have me saying?
Where do they  have me going?
What do they have me thinking?
       
Because of this exposure  , who am I becoming?
Who is filling your bucket and with what?
...are you happy with that?

Look at what John Alexandrov (Internationally Recognized Speaker and Author) and Darren Lacroix (2001 World Champion Speaker & Author) have to say about our systems. 

“I consider Chris Prefontaine to be a master goal setter and achiever.  If you want to experience the highest levels of success, let Chris show you the way.”
V. John Alexandrov, CEO Legacy Capital Solutions LLC , Author, Speaker

“Chris’s programs and teachings are incredible.  Well worth your time.  Chris guides you step by step as you search yourself.  These are essential first steps to whatever you want to achieve.  I listen to some of Chris’s programs each year when I set my new plan for the year.  It is priceless…”
Darren Lacroix, CEO The Humor Institute, 2001 World Champion Speaker, Author

You can get a FREE copy of my e-book by emailing me at ChrisPre@ChrisPrefontaine.com

So, do you hang out with Lifters who empower you and encourage you or do you hang out with Leaners who suck the life out of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment