Friday, September 7, 2012

15 days, 3 hrs - $4155 Earned! Christos Kapetanio

Sure beats a job...

Congrats Christos Kapetanio from San Diego-Well Done!

There are some things I just don't understand:

I don't understand why some people get up every day not liking what they do for work.
I don't understand why some people spend time all day at work with people they don't enjoy hanging out with.
I don't understand why some people settle for 1-4 weeks of paid vacation yearly.
I don't understand why people continue doing the exact same thing they've done for past 6 months and expect a different result for the next six months!

I say "some people" because I know it's not everyone so no need to email or private message saying you were offended and that you're happy.  If you're happy, that's awesome.  If you fall in the categories above, as Eric Worre says, WE HAVE A BETTER WAY FOLKS!  Take a look.

OK I'll stop the rant.  For more info just join us this Saturday at 4pm ESt for 30 minutes on a live webinar.

Click this link or paste it in your browser 15 minutes prior to start time so the Java will download and enter name when prompted:  www.CieAura.Ivocalize.net


Imagine if 30 minutes could cause you to change your life...cool thought!



No comments:

Post a Comment