Friday, September 16, 2011

Do you love what you do every day?

It's one thing to work 16 hour days because you have to and it's entirely different to work 16 hour days because you love what you do and are passionate about it.

Do you love what you do every day? 

I do or I wouldn't be in this profession and the second I cannot say that, I'll be gone! When done properly, network marketing is not just the best way to move product around the world - Warren Buffet , Donald Trump, Richard Branson and many others already agree on that one - it's also the best way to live and the best way to learn. Having gone through the hurricane and a move that took all of July and into August essentially, I can tell you after 37 months of building our business that it paid us very well during the transition and chaos.

If you are not full time in this industry, is your income model, job or profession such that you can - when and where you want - take a month off and see your earnings go up?

If not, you need to take a strong look and conduct a proper due diligence on this profession if you're not in it yet.....if you are and just not full time, what plans do you have to put in place, what activities do you need to engage in so that you can be.

WHY would you get up every day and do something you cannot emphatically say "I love this so much I can do it 10-16 hours a day or I can shut it off at will and still get paid...."

Simple decision...dramatic breakthrough in lifestyle.

--
Best,
Chris Prefontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment