Saturday, December 22, 2012

How's Your Work Environment

As we were approaching the Holidays I told Kim I may as well go work in Bermuda where the climate is much better this week and where there's lots of activity going on.  So I packed up my computer and International cell phone and headed off.  I know if I stayed in RI I could work the phones, but going to Bermuda I could get in front of the amazing group we have there and meet their best people.  So I was able to meet with some of our amazing retailers like Saadia Bean, Lane Martin, Stephen & @Michelle Woodley and many more but we were also able to meet one on one with about 19 guests and launched a business with 9 of them!

Happy Holidays and remember...you can change what your December 2013 looks like by making DIFFERENT decisions for your financial future now.  If nothing changes...nothing changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment