Monday, March 12, 2012

"How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing"



Ya know, I'll pick up any book about our profession looking to glean a new idea or two but Mark Yarnell's recent book brought a lot more than that!

I love his attention to the fact that beginning in 2011 (and expected to continue 19 years) on a DAILY basis 10,000 baby boomers turn 65, and less than 15% of them are financially prepared for retirement!

Then on the opposite end of the spectrum you have an even larger number of ambitious young people emerging and looking for a healthy work/life balance. OK perfect.

Now you look at our profession and there are many great companies. There are a minuscule amount, however, that offer the Challenge Concept - many imitators, but two main players.

 Man, I love talking about an 84 day challenge and helping 8.4 million people via the e84 Challenge get healthier.

I was speaking to two of my newest customers this morning laughing how in my last affiliation I wouldn't be talking to them as it was all about the business only (well that's because we made $5 on a customer in a month - yup, $5) and now I'm talking with them about getting healthier- one wants to lose 70 lbs and one is an extreme athlete and wants to bring things to the next level. The world is open!

No comments:

Post a Comment