Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do I Still Eat Chia?

Chia Seed

My Goodness - If I had a penny for every person that asked me about whether or not I was still eating Chia I would be wealthy!!!


I am still consuming a plant source Omega for sure as I think I've learned enough over the past 3 1/2 years from everyone to know that it's great for you.


I do it 3-5 x per week and I purchase an amazing quality from Dr. Wayne Coats at DRCoatesChia (Click the Link To purchase)

If you're in the biz still then the answer is - keep doing what you're doing as you profit from it anyway. It would be like me selling homes for a living and renting. If, on the other hand, you're not active with that product, simply go to DRCoatesChia and enjoy high quality Chia from the "re-discoverer" of the seed himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment