Tuesday, January 4, 2011

U C O W: Is Everyone Comfortable When They Start Their Network Marketing Business?

U C O W: Is Everyone Comfortable When They Start Their Network Marketing Business? Of course not. It’s no different than any business.

First off, what's UCOW? UCOW is an acronym I use to remind me to get out of my comfort zone. Being Uncomfortable (out of your comfort zone) will eventually increase your Comfort zone (you'll grow from your discomfort and find new ways to adapt inevitably expanding your comfort zone) and create new Opportunities for you to build Wealth.

I remember starting in real estate as a realtor in 1995 after a real tough corporate bankruptcy with my building company. My coach had me calling just 12 people per day…12. That was torture to me. I would shake and sweat before picking up the phone for those 12 per day and it seemed to take forever. With more and more calls, my uncomfortable zone shrunk and I became more and more comfortable. Fast forward 36 months from then and I was consistently calling over 100 per day…100. I looked back and laughed at how 12 used to be difficult and very uncomfortable.

Here’s what I know - if we follow U C O W we will be blessed with unlimited wealth. If we stop and realize that we all make 2500 +/- decisions daily and the quality of those decisions will determine the quality of our lives. I also know that if we don’t make decisions between now and next year, we’ll be the exact same person next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment