Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Changing the Rules

I love Bill Cosby’s quote:
“Civilization had too many rules for me, so I did my best to rewrite them.”

Why is it that society in general accepts that they are to go to school, get out and get a job and then begin their slave process to work for someone else and create wealth? That’s amazing.

If we’re going to all work every day no matter what, why not do something that (a) you’re passionate about, and (b) that can potentially get you off the treadmill in 5 to 7 years.

Many people comment about Network Marketing saying “Well, I don’t know if that would work for me.” Well, I know one thing's for sure – if most people keep doing what they’re doing right now for the rest of their lives, they will not (a) be happy or (b) create financial independence.

So why not look at the entire booming network marketing industry (it grew from approximately $120 billion in 2008 to $165 billion in 2009 and growing leaps and bounds) and pick a company and product that you can really get excited about and then go for it?

When doing your due diligence just be sure to look at the trends that the company is placing it’s distributors ahead of, the company funding and executive team, the timing of the company and it’s product line and support. If all those line up, plunge in with both feet and create a dynasty for you and your family.

One of the top Realtors I used to network with would say “Keep out of the suction of those drifting backwards, they’ll take you with them.” My real estate coach use to say “Look at what 99% of the Realtors are doing and do something different as most of them are not producing at a high level.”

Network marketing is not on trial here. It’s not "Does it work?” It really is, “Which company do you associate with so you don’t get left behind?” I know for certain you’ll either choose to be in a network marketing company or in time you’ll be saying “I wish I had.”

Oscar Wilde – “Everything popular is wrong.”


You can break free of this lovely economy and help tens of thousands of others do the same. Pick up Robert Kiyosaki’s book “The Business for the 21st Century” at www.Tools2Max.net and then go enjoy the fruits of the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment