Sunday, October 14, 2012

Unless You Think it's a Poor Investment...

...invest in yourself.

I spent most of my morning Sunday studying more about online marketing and how to integrate that with my business.  Regardless of what business you're in, how much time are you dedicating to studying & learning about how to maximize your online efforts.  I spend at least 20-60 minutes daily.  Someone asked me yesterday what one of my frustrations is with the network marketing business.  My answer:  "The wierd thing is that everyone would LOVE  the income and lifestyle and all they have to do is learn it..and everything is learnable yet not everyone puts the time in!"

If you asked me as a coach - "What's the absolute best use of my time to learn this stuff?", I would tell you to immerse yourself in THIS UNSTOPPABLE EVENT.  Well you're thinking, "That may cost me a lot!".  You are your best investment guys, no cutting corners. 

If it's all new to you and you're just not sure and would like to get your feet wet, check THIS INTRODUCTORY LINK out and at least take a step forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment