Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dr Wayne Coates & Chia

I wish I had a $1 for every time someone asks

Kim and I if we still consume Chia!

...since we were the #1 earners at Lifemax and resigned in 2012 and they carried a Chia product.  The answer is yes and because we had the opportunity to meet Dr. Wayne Coates in 2008 and were introduced to him as THE rediscoverer of Chia, we purchase it from him.  I don't have a laboratory to test but I trust his amazing expertise and knowledge and Purchase here from him and I don't mind that it's a fraction of the cost Kim and I used to pay!

Nothing fancy, no big thrills on his website - just high end Chia, low cost!

HIGH END CHIA, LOW COST-PURCHASE HERE

Thanks Wayne for reconnecting with us - we didn't know where you disappeared to.

No comments:

Post a Comment