Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What is the greatest crime one person can commit against another?

Think about this for a minute and think about what your answer would be. I have several but I was thinking about this on a plane when I read it in a magazine.

My answer: Stealing someone's DREAM.

You know, my grandfather used to tell me that he wanted me to make sure I remember to get him hockey game tickets when I played for the Bruins. He was a big DREAM BUILDER. At the same time, my brother and I experienced a coach in High School that took years of positive programming away because he was the complete opposite and I was too inexperienced to know or grow through it.

In 1986 when we first got married I joined the Amway Corporation for about a year. I remember specifically that my parents didn't only support me ...they attended some meetings to support me. At the same time, I had a dentist that I shared the idea with that shot it and me down- real hard.

I strongly suggest that you not let anyone commit the crime of stealing your dream. Feed your mind with awesome books like Magic of Thinking Big or Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson so you aren't vulnerable to anyone stealing your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment