Friday, July 27, 2012

What do you feel when you stand on the shore of the ocean?

In the summer we like sneaking over to the beach on the hot days after a day at the office and in the winter we love the beach strolls with our dogs alone just listening to the waves.

What do you feel when on the shore?

I feel calmness.  I also feel like our challenges are nothing when comparing to the entire world and the ocean reminds me just how tiny we are in the universe.  It also makes me feel quite appreciative...for everything!

Kim and I are fortunate to be so near the ocean!

1 comment:

  1. The fresh breeze is invigorating!
    I Like the silence that allows me to go
    inside myself and feel at peace.

    It reminds me what a small part of
    the universe we are. Makes me wonder
    how all this was created and how great
    it is to be alive.

    It is great to have a choice to be whom
    I want to be.

    Good to have you as a friend and amazing
    to see your work ethic.

    ReplyDelete