Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Event Driven Business

So many people fail to recognize that network marketing is not vague, it’s not ambiguous – it’s very specific and predictable for sure.


You can and will develop an enormous organization when you focus on events. Now, "events" can mean several things. Let me first explain how always I start a new endeavor because many people ask about how it happens so quickly, and then I’ll explain how to drive your business with events.


I sign up at the highest, most committed level because I want the full attention of my sponsor and I wanted to make sure I can start aggressively. I then have to schedule my first event because life can happen and a week or two can just drift by me without making any progress in my business.


If you’d like a fast start for your personal business, let’s make sure you’re creating events.  After making your list I strongly suggest booking with your sponsor your first three events.


I also suggest you schedule a 30 minute time slot each of those first three weeks with your sponsor or upline so that those who have questions prior to or after your events and webinars can be directed to a time slot within those 30 minute scheduled times to have a 3-way conversation with you and your sponsor.



When you’re brand new you should not be answering questions – your sponsor or upline should and you can listen and learn. Bingo- we just created a super fast start for your first month.


So, events drive your business and events are: one on ones, two on ones, in homes/in offices, webinars, 3 way phone call time slots, hotel business overviews and larger regional and corporate events.

No comments:

Post a Comment