Thursday, November 22, 2012

What are your prospects thinking?

What is the biggest question rumbling around in your prospects brain when they are reviewing your opportunity?


  • Cost of product or service?          NOPE
  • Test results of the product?          NOPE
  • Speed of delivery to their area?   NOPE
I could keep going, but let me give you the answer instead:

The thought rumbling through their brain is "If I get involved with your project, will anyone I know be interested?"

So how can you maximize your effectiveness in this area?  Answer that question during your presentation or get them thinking who they know that can use some extra income...pretty much everyone!

One site I love following where much of this scripting is eloquently presented is with "Big Al" at http://www.Fortunenow.com.  I hope you are a subscriber!

No comments:

Post a Comment