Thursday, August 23, 2012

Key to Success

Is there a Key?

One word...TEAM

Ya know I flew to Houston, Texas Wednesday to be with the team I recently joined and some of the members of the team are more of a reunion than a "join".  

I spent time meeting with and filmed with one of the top earners of CieAura who, at 27 years old, has quite a   story that anyone can learn from (BTW - you should look him up on facebook and enjoy his story- Austin Tice).  I told him that it's interesting in our profession to be able to see the writing on the wall so to speak and some how find a way to adequately relay the importance of that to others we know who deserve better in our profession.

Having the benefit of hindsight now I see what's happening at CieAura and it reminds me so much of my experience in the early days of Lifemax...and much more...where my wife Kim and I became #1 earners (2008-2012).  I'm not referring to the end of that experience as it became evident that the founders were  clueless and should never have take over operations.  I am, however, talking about the beginning of that experience where the founders masterfully put together a dream team in the profession that attracted me- Paul Rogers and Jerry Yerke ("JY") were two out of that team that were pivotal to our success at Lifemax and were at my first launch meeting on Friday 1st of August 2008.  

Paul and JY were let go by the company a few years ago (when the founders figured they know how to run a network marketing company  :)   )  and I'm sure they look back now and say - WOW- what a blessing, because what they've put together at CieAura will shake the industry for decades.  I told Austin and others during this visit that I wish I could some how explain the power and strength of what is here for so many network marketing professionals - a company that has flourished for first 36 months, has tweaked the compensation plan to be simple, profitable & unique and has over 100 years of field experience at the corporate level -just not normal in our business.  On top of that, products that have amazing science behind them, published in a medical journal, clinicals, ability to provoke almost immediate response with most and NOT something that has to be ingested.  

Anyway, that's my last 2 1/2 days and if you follow just some of what I teach, we should chat because you simply don't want to miss this train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment