Thursday, July 28, 2011

How many do you need?

Every day we are simply out looking for people looking.

Our mentor told Kim and I back in 2001 that if we have consistent activity and persistence in trying to find 1-3 people per year who are REALLY looking for a change, we would have a six figure monthly income - over time.

So 1-3 people per year who will do whatever it takes no matter how long it takes to accomplish everything they set out to accomplish - no matter what. This is often referred to as a knock off leader- someone who is running with or without you.

I share this with you because today I was doing all kinds of follow up calls with no success rate whatsoever and I'm thinking - I wonder how many people actually think that we have different success rate than they do?...We don't! We just keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment