Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 Tips to Make You a 10!

One of my past mentors still teaches some amazing things and I wanted to share his 10 Core Qualities with you. This can serve as a great check up for you constantly:

Be a product of the product. You will also never see me traveling in an airport or hotel lobby without my product in my hand. I get questions all the time because of it and it generates a lot of curiosity.

Develop a consumer group. Remember, when the summer and holiday months hit and perhaps your promotion volume (recruiting) is a little slower, your true consumption group (preferred customers) does not stop consuming the product. Continuously look to expand your preferred customer group.

Follow the System taught by leadership.

Attend everything - local opportunity and training meetings. When I started in 2001, if I saw a Director or above speaking somewhere within 5 hrs I was there or on a plane!

Be a student of the profession. I have not stopped reading and hope that you guys all visit my reading list.

Be accountable. Use a Daily Discipline chart and the Daily Email recap

Practice edification. We should always be edifying our upline, downline and cross line! Learn how to properly do that.

Commit to a weekly exposure number and do it. I teach the Three 3's for a Fast Track! That's 15 exposures per week (3 per day) that turn into three people coming to a webinar or PBR and three sponsored per month.

Spend Daily Self Development time.

Do the right thing at all times.

Doing all of these makes someone a good follower. Leaders are about developing this culture in their team.

Prospecting methods for finding leaders vs. the run of the mill representative- HUGE list. Approach the most ambitious, most successful, busiest people on the list first. Leaders in other areas in life become leaders in network marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment